Thu, 04 May|
Connect the Content
Whilst AI will help make the creation of content quicker and more streamlined, it will not create original thinking. This event has a panel of industry experts to help explore how we can collaborate to deliver the right content, to the right person at the right time. It's about creating a win:win
Time & Location
04 May 2023, 11:00 – 14:00
London, HSBC, 8 Canada Square, London, E14 5HQ
About the event
In this roundtable session, members will connect to discuss the importance of delivering quality content. To create that holy grail of thought leadership.
We have a panel of diverse thinkers who will help with the aim of unlocking ideas to deliver fresh looking content.
Panelists come from networks, mortgage clubs, technology firms and market influencers.
Tapping into other people's knowldge, experiences and data will be a sure fire way of stimulating content ideas for members. This will help you deliver the right content, for the right people at the right time.
We will discuss topics such as:
- A roundtable discussion all about content creation.
- An expert panel with diverse thoughts who can provide plenty of insights and ideas to arm your content strategy.
- A panel who will also give you connections for future content distribution.
- Plenty of thoughts and ideas on what sort of content the market wants right now.
- A debate about the impact of AI in content creation.
- Discover how data can be a source of content ideas.
- What is thought leadership?
- How lenders and distributors can work together more effectively to deliver such content.
- Coffee and snacks to keep you going!!